Thursday, May 27, 2010

Patrick Thoresen coming back?

"I have a good feeling that things will work out with the Flyers within a few days", Thoresen says. One way or the other. "I have told them that I would like a quick answer to whether they want me or not."

The Flyers still hold Thoresen's player rights in the NHL.

"We can not call around to other NHL teams before we get a response from the Flyers. I feel that there is little pressure now."

Thoresen is serious about returning to the NHL and doesn't lack confidence. He will also only accept a one-way contract.

"I'm ready to take a big pay cut to play in the NHL. At the same time I know I can score 20-25 goals in the NHL. If that happens, I'm going to earn the lost money and play in the NHL for many years. I have faith in myself and I know what kind of potential I have."

The 26-year-old admits that the NHL was "fucking tough mentally" last time he played there. But now he believes his time in Russia has made him tougher and ready for another shot in the NHL.

Quotes from Verdens Gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment